Thinking of hiring a virtual accountant?
While some may have concerns about handing over responsibility of their business finances to an external entity, the benefits for doing so are actually pretty huge.
Here are just a few:
- Save cash – a full-time accountant means a yearly salary, benefits package, and space in your office. With a virtual accountant, you only pay for the services you need when you need them.
- No SPOF! – a full-time, on-site accountant means introducing a SPOF (Single Point of Failure). If that person gets sick, goes on holiday, or leaves your firm, you have a problem.
- Impartial advice – An external entity has no motive to the tow the company line or brush things under the carpet, so you can be sure you’re seeing the true picture.
- Get the market view – A virtual accountant specialized in your industry has sight of emerging trends, threats, and opportunities which could all be vital to the continued success of your firm.
- Accountancy as a Service – Choosing to receive accountancy as a service means you never have to worry about upgrading your financial software, training your staff, staff sickness, or how you’re going to scale the team as you grow. You get top of the line services week in, week out – without the worry.